Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data) (Journal of Laws of the European Union of 2016 No. 119, p. 1, as amended, hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- Administrator’s data
- Personal scope – to whom it concerns
- The method of obtaining personal data
- Purposes and grounds for processing personal data
- Recipients of data
- Time of data storage
- Right to Object
- Powers of with the processing of personal data
- The administrator of your personal data is:
QZ Solutions Limited liability company with its registered office at ul. Ozimska 72A, 45-310 Opole, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Opole, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000729698, NIP: 7543181215, REGON: 380080190, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator; contact details: tel .: 533 307 587, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Personal scope of the Information clause:
This Clause applies to users of the website: www.rspalert.com, hereinafter referred to as the Website, and recipients of commercial information sent by the Administrator.
- The method of obtaining personal data by the Administrator:
Your personal data is provided voluntarily on the application form provided on the Website.
- Purposes and grounds for processing personal data:
We may process your personal data in particular for the following purposes:
1) in connection with contacting us with an inquiry, information, offer using the contact form on the Website, we will process your data in order to answer the question, submitted offer, information or other content sent by you using the form (Art. 6 (1) (a) and (f) of the GDPR)
2) if there are talks aimed at concluding the contract or the contract is concluded between you and QZ Solutions Sp. z o.o., in this case the data will be processed for the purpose of concluding the contract or for the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR):
3) also as the implementation of a legitimate interest, as well as in connection with with the consent granted to receive commercial information, we will process your personal data for the purposes of promotion and direct marketing as part of the activities carried out by the Administrator, sending you newsletters, information about promotions, news, events as well as advertisements for products and services covered by our offer, invitations to training, promotional campaigns, participation in various types of events organized by or with the participation of QZ Solutions (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
4) archival (evidence) which are the implementation of the legitimate interest of securing information by the Administrator in the event of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
5) conducting analyzes and statistics for the purposes of the Administrator’s business (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
6) possible arrangements, investigation or defense against claims that are the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
7) for purposes covered by separate consents to the processing of your personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
8) to organize competitions and marketing or discount campaigns in which you will take part (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
9) to provide payment services (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
10) in order to perform other obligations or rights resulting from or that may arise for the Administrator and his partners in the law (the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- Recipients of data
For the purposes of processing your personal data indicated above, we may transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
1) entities handling payments to the Administrator, when an agreement related to payments is concluded between us,
2) transport, courier and transport companies, when we send you the ordered goods or send written correspondence,
3) IT and software service providers, hosting companies,
4) tax advisers, legal advisers, entities providing accounting and auditing services,
5) tax authorities, inspections, state or local government authorities or offices authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of applicable law,
6) in addition, your data may be transferred to third countries (including the USA) in connection with activities undertaken on social networks and the use of plugins and other tools from these websites (including Facebook, Twitter, Google+) or when they receive the data is established in a third country.
- Time of personal data storage:
The administrator stores your personal data for the following periods:
for the period of with the conclusion and performance of contracts in connection with with which the data is processed,
until the expiry of 12 months from the end of the limitation period for any claims arising or likely to arise for any of the parties from the accepted or submitted offer or from the contract concluded by the parties,
until a natural person whose data is processed on the basis of the consent of that person requests a change or deletion of their personal data from the Administrator’s resources (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), and until an objection to the processing of personal data is raised – in the event of their processing pursuant to art. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR,
for archival or statistical purposes or reporting or reporting – for a period not longer than 10 years after the expiry of the legal relationship between you and the Administrator,
until the expiry of the required period of storage of documents related to with the implementation of projects co-financed from public funds, including funds from European Union funds,
in any case – for the period required by law to ensure that the Administrator fulfills the obligations or rights arising from these provisions or an investigation related to including claims or defense against claims.
- Rights of the data subject:
You have the right to:
the right to access your personal data and receive a copy thereof,
the right to rectify (correct) your personal data and supplement incomplete personal data,
the right to delete your personal data;
the right to limit the processing of your personal data;
the right to object to the processing of personal data when the basis for their processing is the legitimate interest of the Employer;
the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data – i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Right to Object.
To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In this case, the Administrator will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless the Administrator is able to demonstrate that there are valid legally valid grounds for the Administrator in relation to your data that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary for the Administrator for possible determination, investigation or defense of claims or for statistical or archival purposes. To exercise the right to object, please contact the Administrator and submit an application, in writing or electronically via e-mail to the indicated e-mail address for contact.
- Source of data origin (the information concerns personal data obtained in a different way than from the data subject)
Your personal data may come from the principal in the case of a power of attorney granted, an entrepreneur for whom you are a representative or representative, or as an employee authorized to contact the Administrator by an entity that is a party to the contract concluded with the Administrator, also from publicly available sources, in particular from databases and registers: National Court Register (KRS), Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), REGON.
- Automated decision making
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making.